Begin by initially printing a copy of these instructions, then follow
the instructions carefully.
1. Copy the roster form that is within the blue box and paste it into
a blank Excel file or other type of spreadsheet file.
2. Fill in unit information only in underlined
3. List any special skills that your unit possesses in Special Unit
Skills section (i.e. search dogs, high angle rescue, desert rescue,
avalanche, GPS, etc.).
4. List all members in order of call number. This will allow each unit
to update their roster each year with minimal changes and therefore
smaller chance for error.
5. List current office held (i.e. Commander, 1st Vice, etc).
6. List name as you wish it to appear in the roster.
7. You must enter a mailing address if you wish to receive a roster
and a newspaper. You may leave this column blank if you wish, but you
will not receive any National Search and Rescue Association Mailings.
8. City, State, and Zip must be entered for each member even if it is
the same throughout the unit. (Just cut and paste it!)
9. Please list only one phone number by which you wish to be reached,
including area code.
10. Email addresses may or may not be listed in the unit section of
the roster dependent upon how much space is available on the page.
There will be a separate section at the back of the roster where all
available email addresses will be listed.
11. Email completed form in Excel format to
and send dues payment to the national
treasurer for inclusion in the 2005 roster.
Add "form in the blue box" so units can renew online.